Regulatory & Projects
AGPR regulatory and projects team assist multi-complex and high-profile projects Indonesia. There are various projects has successfully assisted to reach Commercial Operation Date, including the PPP projects in Indonesia. Our clients are government agencies, state/regional owned enterprises, foreign companies, and Indonesian private entities.
AGPR assist governments and multilateral donor develop multiple regulations focusing on Infrastructure. We contribute and support our Government in developing infrastructure in Indonesia.
- Advising German donor on development study of bus rapid transit in various cities in Indonesia;
- Advising Priority Infrastructure Provision Committee on development of PPP regulation;
- Advising Information and Telecommunication Accessibility Agency on development of IT infrastructure throughout Indonesia;
- Advising DKI Jakarta Provincial Government on development of multiple waste to energy projects;
- Advising PT Mora Telematika Indonesia on development of passive telecommunication infrastructure in multiple cities in Indonesia;
- Advising Indonesia state owned enterprise on unsolicited PPP road and bridge project in Indonesia; and
- Advising a China foreign company on development waste to energy project in Sumatera area.
Finna Claudia Ikhsan
Aulia Putri Dianty