Dispute Resolution & Manpower
AGPR provides strong legal services related to the dispute resolution to our local and multinational clients. We have established good track record in advising our clients both within and outside courtroom, this would include in-court restructuring, bankruptcy, debt suspension, commercial and civil litigations, arbitration, manpower disputes, etc. AGPR consists of attorneys who are admitted by Indonesian Bar Association, this makes us eligible to represent our clients in any court in Indonesia.
- Representing PT Egis International Indonesia in breach of contract dispute against one of its counterparts.
- Representing PT Cipta Mufida as creditor in bankruptcy case before Central Jakarta Commercial Court.
- Advising Treasury Indonesia, a fintech start-up company based in Indonesia in several corporate and manpower compliances.
- Advising and representing PT NGK Busi Indonesia, a multinational company based in Japan, in several disputes and manpower compliances.
- Representing PT Jabar Bersih Lestari, a company provides waste management services in the termination of employment relationship of certain key executives.
- Advising and representing PT Delta Anugerah Bahari Nusantara, a company based in Surabaya, in several disputes and manpower compliances.
- Representing PT Global Tri Jaya in breach of contract dispute against one of its counterparts.
- Providing manpower assessment to PT Indonesia Logam Pratama, a fintech company based in Jakarta.
- Representing PT Lees International Indonesia in breach of contract dispute against one of its subcontractors.
Representing one of biggest British multinational banking and financial services companies headquartered in London in various civil lawsuits against its customers.
Ammar Singh Gill